View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 09:56 PM   #32
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskrat View Post
Where can I get the version of libprs500 which does the lit to lrs conversion? I seem to have a version which is just a library???
I have seen a book I want on Fictionwise, but although it is a multiformat book it does not have lrs as one of the formats. If I can easily convert from the lit version I won't have to wait for Fictionwise to get around to it!
The latest version of libprs500 can be found here. As I write this that is version 0.3.106.

As the program has developed he has moved more functions into the GUI to supplement (or provide an alternative path) to the command line interface (CLI.) The version I'm using (I really should update) still has the LIT conversion as a CLI only. If the current one does not have it as part of the GUI, check out the CLI aspects of the program. Either way its a great piece of work.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote