Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 07:21 PM   #9691
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Ok, here we go.
Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy.
Peter Mark Roget, he didn't start on his Thesaurus untill he was 61. This is one I thought would be easy, because I assumed most MR members would have a copy.
Finally, Jean-Baptiste Poquelin is Molière's real name.
Winner is Poohbear, take it away.
Yikes! I win with 2 correct answers?

Blame Issybird! If she had shown up, she would have cleared the board in 30 seconds!

OK:

Now for something completely different:

If you were a child going "guising" - what would you be doing? And what would you be carrying?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote