Thread: Cloud Atlas
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Cloud Atlas

I just saw the preview of the movie Cloud Atlas. Someone showed it to me without me knowing what it was. It was an awesome movie trailer, but it mentioned at the start that it was from a best-selling novel. All the way through I thought that it must be one brilliant novel.

When the title came up I almost gasped. So this is Cloud Atlas?!

I own Black Swan Green having purchased it in a discount book store a week ago but had been interested in Cloud Atlas also. Would have scooped it up if it were on the shelves that day.

But after that preview, I feel I have to read this book. Who's read it? Is it amazing?
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote