View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 06:53 PM   #4
tadbear
tadbear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tadbear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tadbear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tadbear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tadbear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tadbear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tadbear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tadbear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tadbear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tadbear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tadbear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: toshiba at100 android touch yablet
Thanks for the welcome SeaKing.

I came here because I thought that a group like this would understand the joy that being able to read provides. It's not just the act of reading, but the pleasure of being able to be taken away to other places - the escapism, and the joy of sharing what you are doing with friends.

I am also disabled so understand the continuing loss of one's capacity. It is often the secondary effects that can become more painful. The emotional, psychological and behavioural affects. It is partly due to this that I will continue to endeavor to give her back something that she really treasures.

Tad
tadbear is offline   Reply With Quote