View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 05:35 AM   #61
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
On Amazon's product page for that book it states that it is only available for Kindle Fire, Kindle Cloud Reader, Kindle for iPad, and Kindle for Android.
Yes; it has "enhanced content" (probably embedded sound and/or video) as I suggested in my previous post. But I thought that the previous poster was suggesting that Kindle for PC had stopped working for him, not that he couldn't deliver a particular book to Kindle for PC.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote