Thread: Epub formatting
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 12:43 PM   #5
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt_da_nerd View Post
First off thanks for the replies however, i am still having trouble. i am amble to put that piece of code into my xhtml document, however i cannot figure out how get the new xhtml document back into epub format. that only program that i have that can convert files to epub format is indesign and i cannot figure out how to get an xhtml file back into indesign

i have tried to just put the "text" of the xhtml file into indesign like i would a word document but all that does is create an epub file of the code, and not formatted text.

any help is appreciated

-kurt_da_nerd
An ePub file is basically a zip file containing all of your documents. Any software capable of opening a zip file can also open an ePub document. Open the document and edit your CSS stylesheets directly this way.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote