View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:42 PM   #19
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I'm no longer sure what is the same as original Sony firmware, but you still sort books pretty much the same way. Collections are listed alphabetically, then within each collection you can sort by added order, date, title, author, or file name. But PRS+ also gives you a "browse folder" option which is very nice to find a specific author depending on how you sort your collections.

I don't remember the last time I've used the Sony Reader Library, I use Calibre only. Within Calibre, any tag you assign to a book automatically becomes a collection with that tag name on the Sony reader. I'm sure others have used PRS+ very nicely though with the Sony Reader Library without any issues.

And yes, you can still manually swap books between collections with PRS+, although I've never found a reason to bother doing it since Calibre manages that so nicely.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote