View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 01:04 PM   #9
jtdolphins
Zealot
jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
That being said, I'm pretty sure that will be coming, at some point.
That's what I thought with the wifi. Then with touch, I thought for sure it would be added. It still wasn't so I am not sure it will be coming. I find it boggles my mind that they are the only ereader to not offer the feature. The kobo has the best form factor, but its features need to catch up.

I agree totally with buying with the current features and not the promise of updates. Seen way to many broken promises in tech to believe future promises.
jtdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote