View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #8
witeowl
Hopeless Geek
witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color (manual nooter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by viviena View Post
Just wondering, are you seeking to replace your 350? I'm very close to ordering the KT (my will is weak!), but to use alongside the 350, not to replace it. I'm wondering if anybody who bought Sonys especially for their annotation or library organisation capabilities will be disappointed with the Kobo as a replacement. Those who bought a Sony for other reasons will probably be more amenable to the KT.

I'll probably get a KT because I buy mostly from KoboBooks and I really like the oft-scorned social features.
Yeah, it was going to be a replacement for me. I'm not a multi-device person and don't want to worry about having grabbed the wrong ereader. If they change one of both of these issues, I probably still will jump. One or the other, I could deal with. Both is just too much, as silly as that sounds. The social features are a big selling point for me, as well.

Last edited by witeowl; 06-12-2011 at 12:50 PM.
witeowl is offline   Reply With Quote