View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #9
pphilipp
Addict
pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Apple iPad 3 (I have owned many other tablets)
Here it is exactly two months after my previous post above.

I now have a new champ Bible app which I use most of the time. It is AndBible (Android Bible).
I also have it installed on my HTC phone. This is the only app I've ever tried which seems to work better on my tablet than on the phone!
One beauty of this app is it's apparent simplicity which in actuality offers quite a bit of power. It offers the one screen/window where your Bible text displays, but in the upper right corner you have two buttons which offer other Bible versions on one and Commentaries on the other. Tapping either button allows an instantaneous scrolling between all the Bibles or Commentaries you have installed. It's so much quicker and easier than the offering from OliveBible.
pphilipp is offline   Reply With Quote