View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 05:11 PM   #9
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHawk View Post
Was reading this am, battery indicator shows 4 bars, then a low battery warning pops up, I hit the return key to get rid of the warning, battery indicator drops to a single bar.
Bill, it strikes me as odd that the indicator should drop from four bars to one so suddenly.

Last week mine dropped from three to two to one over the course of about an hour, but it had been on three for quite some time.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote