View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:45 AM   #306
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba51 View Post
Why shame? I can not let you say that. I recall that this plugin is developed with gentllesse of IKARUS9999 only to fill the lack of certain features that should be in the original firmware KOBO, but the company refuses KOBO sign and still not wanting to implement them. Unfortunately, each new release, Kobo makes this plugin no longer works. Ikarus9999 and is generally very reactive, to bring you these features there an upgrade soon. Must wait a little ...
"What a shame" means that I am disappointed that the firmware is such that the plugin no longer works, which is a pity as I liked it a lot, as many other people here: it is a synonim of "what a pity", so can't see where the offense lies? I wonder whether there is a language issue here...
paola is offline   Reply With Quote