View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:22 PM   #63
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPE View Post
What's the use of keeping so many readers? I've had three but I only keep one. I take great care each time so that I can resell them for a good amount; that way, I can afford to always buy the newest model (when it's worth it).
I live to the old saying "the way is it's own reward".
Meaning: If it would be just about the reading, I still would be perfectly fine with my Sony 505 or iRex iLiad.
But for me, it's not only about getting to my goal (i. e. reading).
It equally is the fun with the gadget itself.
Of course, having dozens of units, I regret some purchases.
But those mispurchases make the champions even more rewarding.
Usually, I stick to the mispurchases: I've decided for them, I keep them.
Only exception: If a direct successor is available.
I've replaced my iPad 3 with an iPad mini and never looked back.

For now, I anxiously look forward to Microsoft Surface Pro. I already have the Surface RT and I perfectly can work Windows on my MacBook Air. I don't "need" Surface Pro - but I have to have it.
Still: I'll definitely keep Surface RT as well.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote