View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:55 AM   #129
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
new, different, great, insane!

We actually have a pretty complete technology.
Great color, great resolution, great speed, great sound.
That is a little bit unfair. New, different, great design does make sense. Even if the technology stays the same. If you look at TVs for example, the same model does get updated. When I bought my 46" Samsung I seen the old model and the brand new model. The price of the old model was lower, even though it had almost identical specs. So I asked, what the difference was? This one is a new design, see here it has a new see-through edge and it got 4 instead of 3 hdmi-in . Needless to say, I picked the old model - got knocked off another 20% because the only one left was the display model. Most people must see - ohhhhh, it so more shiny than last years, must be better too. Come on, it is just a TV. Hook up bd-player and cable box to both tv and sound system, hit play, boom good sound and picture.

Now for Apple it is different. They make such a big deal out of a new model, everybody expects it to be better too technology wise. They can't just say: oh, it is just a new design with more rounded edges (pun intended) to be able to hold it better. What? Did they screw up the first time around?
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote