View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:48 AM   #7
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Everyone has expressed worthy goals.

Personally I would like to just to reduce my 1 1/2 year back log to 1 year or less and that is besides my ordinary writing output. I no longer expect that my regular work will diminish like I was thinking 2 years ago and our shop has settled down into a comfortable work routine and we aren't frantically scurrying around like we were doing, believing we had to take every job that came along because the contracts were going to stop coming in.