Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:11 AM   #77
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post
Well, after a factory reset and desktop app update to 2.1.4 (not a manual update) I still get an unresponsive screen after awakening from sleep mode after anywhere from 6 - 12 taps on the screen it just reboots and is then fine for reading... downgrading back to 1.9.17 maybe the next version will work for me whenever it comes out.
Truly alarming that they can still have this type of problem with the latest and greatest firmware. I hope it's not too widespread - although, sadly, that doesn't help you
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote