View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #8
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobylspoon View Post
Just an FYI, the Touch 3G is back in stock. So much for the Sept 6th rumors. I'm still holding out until after the event before I make my purchase though.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...famstripe_kt3g

(Regular Touch is still sold out)
How does the 3G Touch being back in stock kill the "Sept 6th rumors"? There's an event Sept 6 and more than likely they'll be a new eInk Kindle announced. They didn't kill off the Kindle Keyboard last year when the other models were announced so I could see Amazon still keeping the original Kindle Touch as a buying option along with whatever new model they may introduce on the 6th.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote