View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:53 AM   #294
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@cscat: Yep, thought so.

Like I said, FT's not in charge of the layout, which seems to be the issue here .

Updating the GTK/pango/cairo stack to fix this would be tedious, if not impossible because of ABI mismatches... Last time I tried something like this, my Kindle didn't like it very much (and it was a K3, where the only place this stack was used was the browser).

Is this the only file you have an issue with in Persian? Or is it always broken? I'm not sure I understood if it's working correctly in mobi6, or if it's only 'working', but LTR?

Thanks for checking, though . (And check the log on the SVN stuff, I never delete anything, so there's stuff in there that I haven't used in a couple of years, if not more, so some stuff might be outdated ).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 08-16-2012 at 12:04 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote