View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #15
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Beta v0.1

Ahhh, thx for filling in a few gaps Kovid. Painful but doable by the sounds of it.

Since the Find Duplicates thread worked pretty well (I thought at least) as a combination of technical discussions and beta versions I have renamed this thread and will attempt the same here.

Attached is the version of the plugin as it stands with the functionality you can see in the screenshot. I have run it against my own library and am happy with the modifications it made. But as with anything if in doubt make a backup of the ePub you are modifying first or copy it to a test library if you want to be 100% sure that if it did do something unwanted you can reverse it.

You are prompted before it updates your library with the modified epub, and you can use the path from the log file to view that modified version manually before clicking yes if you want to see what it has done first.

As always, feedback and suggestions appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1_Options.png
Views:	1214
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	71861  

Last edited by kiwidude; 05-31-2011 at 03:13 PM.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote