View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 12:25 AM   #105
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Grace,

At 69 pixels tall, you could probably afford to have one or two single lines of size #1 or possibly size #2 text. It's the spacing between the lines that often makes many signatures too large. Why not send me a PM letting me know what you want, and I'll play around in the control panel and see if I can make it work?
Thanks for the offer, but I'll just leave it. I used to add a line or two of text listing my current giveaway, so I'd change it every so often. I think I had the equivalent of three lines of text (small font, but perhaps bolded) added on when it needed to be changed. I appreciate your offer, though, thanks
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote