View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #6
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
The last time I checked the ticket, Charles had submitted code and Kovid said it would be in the next version (0.7.46). Since that one had so many complaints, I waited for 0.7.47. I'm happy to report that the inhancement works great. Thanks, gentlemen, for making an old lady a happy camper. The check is in the mail (no, really, it is).

Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 03-01-2011 at 01:03 PM.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote