View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 09:18 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
@dwanthny... I may be wrong (not unusual), but my interpretation is that if you want to customise the jacket then you would copy the \resources\jacket sub-directory from the Calibre program directory into your config resources directory and edit these copies at will.

This would follow the pattern for customised images (icons). I have also done it with \resources\catalog to allow me to customise my Catalog CSS stylesheet. Seems to work quite well.
If that's the case great. I just edited the file where indicted in the first post and it worked as expected. When I went to my second machine, that shares the same configuration as the first, the edits weren't there.

Just for the record, currently I don't have a resources directory in my config folder. I'll give this a try though later tonight and see if it works the way you described. Thanks for the guidance.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote