View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:36 AM   #51
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjt57 View Post
Please excuse the reply to and old post. I've got a Kindle PPW last week (late arriving Christmas present). So I'm still learning about it.

What is this indexing, why does it need to be done, how's it done? And when books are "uploaded" to it, how's this done?

I use Calibre to "send to device" either via USB or more recently, use the email send to feature to send to the cloud for all devices to access.

I don't recall ever having to index books on my Kindle DX.

Thanks.
It happens automatically. You don't have to do anything.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote