View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 07:34 AM   #46
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
If I have a font in .ttf or .otf, is there a way I can modify the font to make it appear 2-4pt larger at any given size? I have one that I like but it appears significantly smaller than my other fonts and it's a pain to notch the font size up a couple steps for it then notch it back down for other fonts.
I think you need a font editor program to do this. FontCreator will do it quite easily with just a few keystrokes, but unfortunately it's not freeware. Perhaps someone else can suggest a free alternative.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote