View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #154
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat
I stopped into the Apple store a bit ago and held and tried out the Mini. Very nice. Definitely lighter than the iPad. Can still watch movies. Played a few games and looked at reading text via iBooks since Kindle wasn't loaded.
I was in a UK Apple store yesterday, and all of the iThings were on the network, so I could sign into the the Apple store with my normal ID, download my apps and try them out. (Remember to log out of the store again!)
I did this to try out magazines and maps on the Mini.
(Some store functions are blocked, I couldn't purchase anything, restore in-app purchases or search for apps, but at long as you can find an app in a list (including your 'Purchased' list), you can download it.)
Once you've got the Kindle app, you can sign into that with your Amazon account and download a few of your books to try out. (Again, remember to sign out!)
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote