Thread: James Hogan
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
James Hogan

I was examining some of the oldest Baen monthly bundles when I saw a book calling James Hogan one of the greatest Sci-Fi authors. Unfortunately I have never encountered any of his writing. This is one of the reasons that I am buying the bundles, to get a cross section of all of the Sci-fi authors and become familiar with all of the greatest authors both living and recently past away. What book or books is James Hogan best known for? I will have to go out and get a copy of his greatest work.

Last edited by jbcohen; 02-24-2012 at 07:53 AM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote