View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #77
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Just applied the update.

Glad I was wrong to assume Amazon wouldn't add KF8.

I played with KF8 comic book format (Watchmen) and it works just fine, even displays in color! (well not really) Panel View is on by default, and unlike other KF8 implementations, you can zoom and pan the page or panel view. It uses the entire screen, i.e. no margins. I think they should have had 'Actual Size' as the panel view Zoom default rather than 'Fit-to-screen', as the latter suffers from scaling artifacts. No bookmarks/sharing/TOC. But otherwise, most excellent!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-24949.gif
Views:	266
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	92374   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-24954.gif
Views:	229
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	92375   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-24955.gif
Views:	247