View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 05:32 AM   #14
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
Two of my closest friends are non book-readers; one of them is even quite passionate about it. They're both very intelligent/educated.

Also, it's not a lack of intelligence that I think is compromised by not reading; it's a lack of perspective.

I'm hesitant to choose a romantic partner who does not read, though, but that's a bit different imo. Readers share a connection that I feel is important in more intimate relations.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote