View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 07:17 AM   #20
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
I'm really looking forward to getting my Adam! Tis stuff looks better and better. I only wish that I had been able to be in the 6th of Jan group, not the 15th-20th of Jan. But I guess I can wait a couple of weeks extra, especially since I started waiting for something I would buy to read on since I read about the Que reader from Plastic Logic more than a year ago! And this time I think I will actually get a unit in my hands... Gonna be fun to see what CES commentators asy about it.
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote