View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #1074
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hmmm. on the PW:

To get the effect everytime (on my device)

restart the device (fully)
Open KUAL.

at that point you are advised "An error occured you have 5 seconds to press confirm or this will reboot."

Pressing Confirm makes it go away. but it happens after every full reboot. Which at the moment I am doing 50+ per day of owing to testing.

So yeah. Exactly that process should produce the message.

So I dug around for WHERE it was storing that (dug in the showlog first) and found that weirdo "CAN'T ACCESS KEYS" message in the logs occurs at the same moment that the "Your kindle will reboot" error message does.
But thought I should report the weirdo error, just in case it wasn't only me.

Re: location of "Failed flag"
So: no clue where that "Kindlet Failed" info is stored.
it aint in /developer/blah nor any obvious place I could find so far.
So I guess I am just looking to squash that "flag" automagically.

Hope that is a lot clearer
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote