View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #7
Chris_Snow
Zealot
Chris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
You can do this in your current plugboard. Each plugboard allow you to change several fields. Select the plugboard, put the template in an empty field in the list and select the "author" field in the matching destination dropdown. Then remember to press the "Save plugboard" button. I don't know how many times I've missed that step
Thx for the input. I carried out the steps you directed above and got the Kobo to look like I wanted. Thx muchly for this.

It would all be that much more simple if Kobo gave us the ability to sort by Series. Maybe in the next firmware update??

Actually, I don't think there is much more I'd like to see on the Kobo. I haven't read that thread, but I guess there's probably lots of things I haven't considered.

I'd like the book count back (the total number of books on the device)

And...I'd like to see a zoom function - great for those maps at the beginning of those fantasy novels.

I think I'd also like the ability to list authors as a single listing and then each book they have written nested under that listing.

Most of this stuff doesn't do much for the reading part, and I've sure been doing a lot of that . They could fix that long paragraph bug though.

Thx again for the help.
Chris_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote