View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #66
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
"His office in his hat; His home in his car."
Mike Shayne in the movie The Man Who Wouldn't Die

I keep all my ebooks on my 4 year old reader (liseuse). Aound 1500 or so. Runs OpenInkPot, no problem with volume.

I also keep them on a backup micro sd in my car, along with a copy of my music library. Total of 4 chips in a credit card sized holder, plus a Sansa player. If I'm suddenly on the lam, I'm still covered...(Cue Al Stewart's Running Man.)

Why not, flash is cheap....

(and yes, I have other backups, on and off site...)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote