View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #880
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by richy1989 View Post
Q1:
Some special offers are in the directory of '/mnt/us/system/.assets/.../screensvr.png',
they are very beautiful,
they update everyweek.

I want to put them into the directory of '/mnt/us/DK_System/xKindle/res/ScreenSaver',
then it will become the the screensaver of Duokan

but I don't want to copy them one by one everyweek,
it's not comfortable.

so...I want to make out a one click-'sh' with KUAL to finish it when the new 'screensvr.png' was updated.

I'm not familiar with Linux,
Could you help me to finish it?

Put this into a text file with *nix line endings, then run from the command line, see if it does what you want:
Code:
#!/bin/sh
for F in `find /mnt/us/system/.assets -name screensvr.png -type f`
do
    DATE=`date +%Y_%m_%d-%H-%M-%S-%N`;
    cp -a $F /mnt/us/DK_System/xKindle/res/ScreenSaver/$DATE.png;
done
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote