Thread: calibre and tor
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 02:57 AM   #2
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I have it too - I can open these files fine with Sony's software but not with Calibre, which is a very unfamiliar result (I'm used to Calibre opening/converting nearly everything with decent results)

Funny thing, though, I only noticed the download links because you mentioned them - I collected the short stories they have so far and rolled my own from HTML.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote