View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 02:35 PM   #59
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanzaku View Post
I've sideloaded a number of apps successfully, so I'm comfortable with the procedure. However, for unknown reasons I'm now being blocked. I tried too sideload the new Mantano reader and all went well until I went to tap the install button. It's non-functional! The cancel button works. I checked my settings to be sure I was still allowing apps from other providers. I tried installing other sideloaded apps. Every attempt the install button simply is non-responsive. Right up to that point everything seems normal. Any suggestions?
Two apps that do this is Screen Filter and Badass Battery Monitor Icon pack. Disable them and you should get your ability to install apps back.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote