View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 08:54 PM   #20
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Both the Sony and Overdive programs use the same Adobe account that ADE uses, so I guess authorizing one of these programs will use up one of your ADE registrations, same as authorizing ADE itself.

I just use ADE version 1.7.2, it is a horrible program for reading or organising the books, but if all you want to do is download the book for reading on another device then it does the job as well as anything.
As said, I think the registrations are not a problem anymore. My Adobe account is used for nothing else. If need be, I'll just empty it or put garbage data in it, and abandon it, and then create a new one using one of my unlimited amount of e-mail addresses.

As I indeed only use ADE to download the books so Alf can de-DRM them, "not being able to read books if you switch ID's" is a moot point for me, and I don't really care how ADE works (or doesn't). It's always emptied after I've got my books cleaned up.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote