View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
kindlepid.py gives same PID as MobiPocket Reader 6.0

Today, I finally decided to try Igorsk's scripts on my Kindle so that I can have access to my city's library system if I choose.

I just completed the first step by obtaining my PID and I realized it's exactly the same one generated when I installed MobiPocket 6.0 on my XP laptop. I tried Igorsk's script on my Vista Desktop (one I purchased after I got the PID on the laptop and no file info was cross pollinated). I actually posted about getting the PID from MPR here.

So some folks may already have their Kindle PID and can skip that step.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote