Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:09 AM   #69
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Well, after a factory reset and desktop app update to 2.1.4 (not a manual update) I still get an unresponsive screen after awakening from sleep mode after anywhere from 6 - 12 taps on the screen it just reboots and is then fine for reading... downgrading back to 1.9.17 maybe the next version will work for me whenever it comes out.

And is it me or does the battery seem to drain faster on the new firmware? Yes I use an SD card but on 1.9.17 the battery charge seems to last a long time. Yet today after the new firmware I have seen a noticable drop in the battery indicator from this morning till this evening.

Last edited by Danger; 10-05-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote