View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
0.6 Beta take 2 (0.5.905)

A new set of betas are now available for download. The number of changes is massive. Meme and Kiwidude have put in a lot of work to help get this release ready. I'd put the total work for 0.6 even between the three of us.

One change I will mention about this beta is the old style BookView is back.

I'm very interested in OS X feedback. I'm not 100% sure if the package will work because I built the package without XCode itself. I used the command line tools package. I also built it with Qt from HomeBrew. I'm also interested to know if it works on Lion since I didn't specify a specific SDK version to build against.