View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #8
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
I'd never heard of the Kathleen Mallory books either, but am enjoying them. Unfortunately the first in the series is only available on the darknet. I don't know why publishers release a series in ebook without releasing *all* the books.

I found them in a thread in the reading recommendations area on this forum. It's a great place if you're looking for books to read. I've never even posted there, but by reading others' requests I've discovered a lot of great stuff.

I've never read the Harry Potter books. Am I the only one in the world?

I like a series because I can follow a character over more than one book. I don't know what draws me to a particular series, except that I read mainly sci-fi/fantasy and mysteries. What about you?

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote