View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #36
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
I've still got your old source. I think I may be very slightly behind you now, and I still have the first set of source from you. Shall I continue on checking the USB/SD or would it help to see if this really is something new, by going back to the older code to see if I have the same issue with it?
By your description, this isn't a problem that occurs once per week, so I don't see any reason to chase rainbows with old code.

If it stops happening with the new code (by that I mean it doesn't happen once per hour, which is what appears to be the case now), then we can go forward.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote