View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #6696
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Real life story.

I have a co-worker who is managing a project to upgrade the Commanding General’s headquarters in preparation for his change of command and the position upgraded to a Four Star General. One of the things that is being installed is a credenza to cover up the IT equipment in his office. The contractor who is installing the equipment has a lot of experience with IT equipment, but none at all with furniture.

Needless to say, the credenza was a bit less than Four Star General quality, and my friend rejected it saying “You have to do better than that! And you have to do it in two days because that’s when the new General will be here”

The contractor took the credenza out and brought it to a furniture restoration firm. The lady at the firm looked at it, and asked “Do you swear?”

The contractor looked at her funny, and said “Uh,,, well… uh… yes I do occasionally.”

Spoiler:
She said “Your F***ed!”
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote