View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #81
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
On page 1 of this thread Alexander Turcic commented on how fast the site is. Don't know if anyone has other ideas in the following pages, but my experience is totally different. I've tried to register I think four or five times now. Each time the home page takes at least 20 seconds to load and the registration page probably at least as long. When I've filled in my details it takes about five seconds to get to the Awesome page, but I've still to get a confirmatory email to my account and I still can't log in. Nor does it complain that I use the same registration details each time I try.

Well, whaddya know, I just tried again, and now I'm in. But where are my keys and how do I get them? Anyone know?
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote