View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by st_albert View Post
sure, an' it's past your deadline, but...

In your Open Office, install the "Writer2xhtml" export filter, available from the "writer2LaTeX" site. It will even export directly to epub format, with reasonable xhtml code (that still may require minor tweaks in Sigil).

HTH
Albert
I think he's missed his deadline given his issues and lack of knowledge.

I was going to suggest the same thing you did, but the real issue is coming here to get us to do his work when he doesn't know what he is doing and not telling us up front that he was giving this task and doesn't have a clue. I don't mind helping people, but I do mind being taken advantage of. If I find out after the person is asking for help that this is a paid job, I will stop helping and let the person know why and hope others will stop helping as well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote