View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 04:47 AM   #9
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Unless you're waiting to receive something, there's no point whatsoever in leaving the wireless turned on. It's only a matter of moments to switch it on when you need it.
If you Kindle read books on multiple devices (iPod, PC, Kindle) then Whispernet should synchronise what page you are up to. So that is one reason to leave it on. I don't use this feature but my Kindle battery hasn't got anywhere near flat yet so I see no reason to turn Whispernet off.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote