View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #26944
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
:

:

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKd3N2bvLwY )

What a way to start the day!

Good morning, everyone! Happy Monday! East India Company's "Assam" tea in my mug, a guitar in my lap, and a smile on my face. I've been watching the sunrise every morning, trying to get another 'good' sunrise photo and I came to the startling conclusion that there really is no such thing as a bad sunrise. There are only 'better' sunrises. Hmmmm.......

Lots to do today before I go off to my guitar lesson. Post office, Immigration Office, music store, street market... Call China to put in an order for fencing equipment - I need everything. None of my old kit can be found anywhere back in the States. Besides, I couldn't trust the metal on my old mask or the steel in the old blades. Probably the only thing that would have been salvageable would have been the weapon handles, and as fate would have it, my personal choice of handgrip, the "Spanish Offset" has been ruled out from competition. Life can be such a challenge...

Stitchawl

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote