View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #22
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
I like my PB 602 but the word log and annotation function on PRS-650 is tempting.

If I closed a pdf book on PRS-650 and reopen it, will I get the previous settings automatically? For instance, locked zoom-in and margin cut settings ?

I heard with the alternative firmware, one can install custom dictionaries on PRS-505. Do the custom dictionaries work as the pre-installed ones (with pop-up function in a book)? Can I expect custom dictionaries to work on PRS-650 soon?

Is 650 easy to hold for a long time in landscape mode with a cover?

Thank you.

Last edited by jshzh; 07-01-2011 at 01:43 PM.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote