View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMI View Post
Err, what do you mean by "Whenever you make any of the changes listed above, is it consistently the same page that's missing?"...
What I meant is, does making any of the changes affect which page goes missing? Sorry, I should have worded this better.

If you open the User Guide and set the magnification level at XS or S, you should see the page number at the bottom of the screen increment, as you turn pages. However, when magnification is increased from S to M, or greater, you will probably find that you need to turn more pages, to get the page number to increment, if you see what I mean. I'm probably not explaining this very well!

So, whenever you come across a blank page in an e-book, try turning the page a few times, while keeping an eye on the page numbers at the bottom of the screen. Perhaps it was simply displaying a blank part of the document.

Last edited by boxcorner; 12-24-2010 at 03:49 PM.
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote