View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 11:59 PM   #4
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
I'm pretty sure that changes by the amount of posts you've contributed (though I'd venture to guess the color changes when you get above a certain number as well; i.e., red to blue). Natch explained the karma thing a few months ago about how karma is computed, though you'll need to use the search feature to find the post (my memory registers have cleared since them ).

How do you like Tokyo?
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote