Thread: Thank You Mods
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 12:12 PM   #17
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
On behalf of the team, thank you all very kindly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Somebody's busy cleaning up after a spammer! Thanks, mods!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I noticed that myself. It's rare they even manage to slip in. Certainly the spam didn't stick round long before being zapped. Bravo!
And now for a peek behind the scenes. This graphic represents only one page of what we greenies see when we view the General Discussions forum. The grayed-out threads are deleted efforts by spammers to spam us. Although dreams had by far the most hits on this page, I believe poohbear_nc had the most spammer hits on the previous page, but we all spend way too much time zapping these vermin.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GeneralDiscussionSpammers.PNG
Views:	265
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	110967  
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote